Developer Resource Page
Metro Transit - Saint Louis seeks to promote the development of transit related applications as way to further serve the riders of our public transportation system.
Metro Transit - Saint Louis seeks to promote the development of transit related applications as way to further serve the riders of our public transportation system. To learn more about Metro Transit's vision and mission please visit the overview page
The primary way we can assist developers is by providing them with the data included within our General Transit Feed Specification file.
Link to transit specification:
General Transit Feed Specification Reference
What you will find within the GTFS:
- List of required and optional feed files
- Instructions on file requirements including field standards and value formats
- Definition of field values
- Detailed requirements of all fields for all files
Links to data:
Metro Transit - St. Louis GTFS Data Feed
Metro Transit - St. Louis GTFS Real-time Trip Update Data Feed
Metro Transit - St. Louis GTFS Real-time Vehicles Data Feed
Other Public Transit Agencies' Feeds
If you are a developer who
1) has created a transit related mobile application, please contact us. We will be developing a reference page of mobile apps in the near future. Please note, that posting your application to our page is at the sole discretion of Metro. We reserve the right to post and remove applications as benefits the needs of the Agency.
2) has needs for additional resources you feel might be essential to the development of transit related applications. Please contact us as we want to hear your feedback!