Metro: The Best Way To Mardi Gras
Metro makes it easy to get to the fun and festivities of the 2020 Mardi Gras and Grand Parade in the Soulard neighborhood on Saturday, February 22.
For just $5, you can avoid traffic and the hassles of parking and ride the special Mardi Gras MetroBus Shuttles between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m. The special shuttle will operate between the Civic Center Transit Center in downtown St. Louis and the Soulard Mardi Gras.
How To Ride
Take MetroLink or MetroBus to the Civic Center Transit Center, located just south of Enterprise Center in downtown St. Louis.
- Park at any of 21 free Metro Park-Ride lots in Missouri and Illinois, and ride MetroLink to the Civic Center MetroLink Station, or
- Hop on one of a dozen MetroBus routes to the Civic Center Transit Center
Purchase a Mardi Gras Shuttle Pass for $5 from a Metro ticket booth at the Civic Center Transit Center
- Shuttle passes are only available on February 22 at the Civic Center Transit Center
- Other Metro tickets and passes are not valid on the Mardi Gras MetroBus Shuttles. The Mardi Gras MetroBus Shuttle Pass cannot be used to ride MetroBus or MetroLink.
Sit back and enjoy your ride to and from the Mardi Gras festivities.
- Mardi Gras Shuttles will run every 10 minutes, and will drop off and pick up passengers in Soulard on 10th Street between Carroll and Marion Streets.
Please leave your backpacks and coolers at home since they will not be allowed at the Soulard Mardi Gras. Alcohol is not permitted on MetroLink, MetroBus, the Mardi Gras Shuttles or on Metro property.
Extra security and personnel will be available throughout the transit system to assist passengers during the Soulard Mardi Gras on February 22.
Plan Your Trip to Mardi Gras
Or, contact one of our Transit Information Experts by calling 314-231-2345 or texting 314-207-9786. They are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. For Mardi Gras parade information and other event times, visit mardigrasinc.com.