#1 Gold and #5 Green MetroBus Routes Return to Service July 20Return to Blog
On Monday, July 20, service will resume on the #1 Gold and #5 Green MetroBus routes. The #1 Gold will operate on a Saturday schedule for all seven days of the week, and the #5 Green will operate on its normal schedule.
In order to restore service on these routes as quickly as possible, schedule information is not currently available for these routes on the MetroBus Schedules page or on Transit app. We are in the process of having the information uploaded to these systems, and they will be online and available on July 20. For now, you can access each schedule below:
#1 Gold Schedule
#5 Green Schedule
In late March, service on some lower-ridership MetroBus routes was temporarily suspended due to reduced workforce availability as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. As workforce resources have become more available in recent weeks, we have been able to restore service on some of these temporarily suspended routes, most recently with the return of service on the #2 Red, #13 Union, #47 Hanley and #58 Chesterfield Valley MetroBus routes on June 29. We hope to make additional modifications to transit services and continue to restore temporarily suspended bus routes later this summer. The following Missouri MetroBus routes remain temporarily suspended:
- #17 Mackenzie
- #56 Kirkwood-Webster: Alternative options available through our Lyft program
- #59 Oakland
- #75 Christian Hospital: Alternative options available through our Lyft program
- Missouri Express Routes: Service on most Missouri Express routes continues to be temporarily suspended.
Before you ride, here are some quick reminders:
- Face coverings are required for all passengers and team members when riding Metro Transit.
- You can now buy MetroBus and MetroLink one-ride tickets and 2-hour passes through the Transit app with our new mobile fares.
- Stay updated on all service and operations updates in response to COVID-19 here: metrostlouis.org/health.
For more information or assistance, please contact Metro Transit Information.
314.207.9786 (TEXT) | 314.231.2345 (PHONE)
7 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Monday through Friday