February 25, 2014 | 0 Comments
March 10 Quarterly Metro Service Change
Return to Blog
In an effort to build a better transit experience, Metro transit is constantly monitoring and reviewing feedback from our customers and our operators.
As a result, every quarter Metro makes service change updates to MetroBus routes and schedules in order to meet our customers’ needs and improve MetroLink connections and MetroBus route performance.
The next quarterly service change is scheduled to be implemented on Monday, March 10. Brief details of the changes to MetroBus routes are as follows:
- #11 Chippewa: Running time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays Schedules
- #44 Hazelwood: The last southbound trip on weekdays will be extended from Village Square to North Hanley MetroLink Station. Schedules, Map
- #57 Maplewood-Wildwood: The last two westbound trips on Sundays will be adjusted to facilitate connection with the last two southbound trips on the #32 ML King-Chouteau at the Maplewood-Manchester MetroLink Station. Schedules
- #27 North County Shuttle: Due to the closing of stores in the Jamestown Mall, this route will access the Jamestown Mall from the east side, at the Food Court Entrance. No changes to the schedules. Map
- #47 North Hanley: Due to the closing of stores in the Jamestown Mall, this route will access the Jamestown Mall from the east side, at the Food Court Entrance. No changes to the schedules. Map
If you have any questions or need more information about the March 10 Service Change, you can talk to our Customer Service representatives from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at (314) 982-1406 or (618) 271-7879.