Metro Invites Public to Informational Meetings
Metro is inviting passengers and the public to learn more about the new North County Transit Center and share comments and feedback on a new MetroBus service plan proposed for North St. Louis County at four informational meetings beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, November 10.
These open-house style meetings will provide visitors with an opportunity to engage Metro employees and provide their feedback on the proposed service plan for MetroBus routes in North St. Louis County, which will become effective following the opening of the North County Transit Center next year.
Public Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, November 10 – 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Riverview Transit Center 9021 Riverview Drive, St. Louis, MO 63137
- Wednesday, November 11 – 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- North Hanley Transit Center 4398 Hanley Road, Berkeley, MO 63134
- Thursday, November 12 – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- St. Louis Community College – Florissant Valley (Student Center Multi-Purpose Room) 3400 Pershall Road, St. Louis, MO 63135
- Tuesday, November 17 – 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Trinity Catholic High School (Library) 1720 Redman Road, St. Louis, MO 63138
Passengers can also learn more about the North County Transit Center and the proposed service plan, and leave their comments and feedback online.
North St. Louis County is one of Metro’s fastest growing public transit markets, accounting for 19 percent of total MetroBus and MetroLink ridership. Metro successfully competed for federal funding to plan and build the North County Transit Center, which will be located at 3140 Pershall Road in Ferguson, Mo. The new MetroBus facility will feature an indoor waiting area, public restrooms, concessions and a free Park-Ride lot. It is scheduled to open next spring.