February 26, 2018
Metro Quarterly Service Change Scheduled for March 12Return to Blog
Metro will make adjustments to nine MetroBus routes on March 12, as part of its quarterly service change.
Metro monitors and reviews feedback from riders and operators, and uses this feedback and other trip data to make updates to MetroBus routes and schedules. These service updates improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections, and are a part of Metro’s commitment toward building a better experience for the transit riders throughout the region.
Learn more: MetroBus schedules and route information
Details of the Quarterly Service Change effective March 12:
- #18 Taylor: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve MetroLink connections.
- #38 Hazelwood: Schedule and route adjustments; route will be extended to serve the Amazon facility at Hazelwood Logistics Center Drive.
- #39 Berkeley-Florissant: Schedule adjustments to afternoon northbound and southbound trips.
- #42 Sarah: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve MetroLink connections.
- #58 Clayton-West County: Schedule adjustment on select afternoon trips between Lindbergh and Ballas Transit Center.
- #77 McDonnell-Lindbergh: Schedule adjustments to improve MetroLink connections.
- #95 Kingshighway: Schedule adjustments to afternoon northbound and southbound trips.
- #96 Market Street Shuttle: Schedule adjustments to eastbound and westbound trips; will provide 20-minute service during morning and afternoon hours.
- #97 Delmar: Schedule adjustments.
For questions or more information, please contact Metro Customer Service Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., at 314-982-1406 or 618-271-7879.
Categories:Scheduling and Research