Metro Service Changes Scheduled for August 31Return to Blog
Metro regularly monitors and reviews feedback from customers and operators as part of the agency’s commitment to build a better transit experience for the St. Louis region. As a result, MetroBus routes and schedules are regularly updated to improve MetroLink connections and MetroBus on-time performance.
Details of the Quarterly Service Change effective Monday, August 31, are as follows:
- #41 Lee: Time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- #49 North Lindbergh: Schedule adjustments to provide better connections at the Ballas Transit Center.
- #61 Chambers Road: Time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- #70 Grand: Time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Green Line: Route adjustments and schedule adjustments on weekdays, Saturdays and Sunday.
Specific details about the August 31 MetroBus service change updates, including new schedules and maps, can be found on the Service Updates page of the Plan Your Trip section. Metro Customer Service representatives are available from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 314-982-1406 (Missouri) or 618-271-7879 (Illinois).