Metro Transit Quarterly Service Change Scheduled for March 18
Metro Transit will make adjustments to nine MetroBus routes on March 18 as part of the quarterly service change.
Metro monitors and reviews feedback from riders and operators, and uses this feedback and other trip data to make updates to MetroBus routes and schedules. These service updates improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections, and are a part of Metro’s commitment toward building a better experience for transit riders throughout the region.
Details of the Quarterly Service Change Effective March 18:
- #2 Red – Route adjustment, will use Hanley and Eager Roads to reach Brentwood I-64 Transit Center due to heavy traffic.
- #49 North Lindbergh – Weekday schedule adjustments to two afternoon trips to improve on-time performance.
- #56 Kirkwood-Webster – Weekday schedule adjustments to improve connections with #59 Dogtown in Rock Hill for trips after 6 p.m.
- #58 Clayton-West County – Route adjustment, will no longer serve L’Ecole Cuilnaire due to the closing of the school.
- #59 Dogtown – Route adjustment, will use Hanley and Eager Roads to reach Brentwood I-64 Transit Center due to heavy traffic.
- #68 Big Bend – Route adjustment, will use Hanley and Eager Roads to reach Brentwood I-64 Transit Center due to heavy traffic.
- #98 Ballas-North Hanley – Weekday schedule adjustment, the 6:07 p.m. trip will be changed to 6:17 p.m. to improve connections with the #35 Rock Road.
- #210 Fenton-Gravois Bluffs – Route and schedule adjustments, will no longer serve Vatterott College location due to the closing of the school, and weekday schedule adjustments to improve MetroLink connections at Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Transit Center.
- #9 Washington Park – Weekday schedule adjustments, will now provide service every 45 minutes throughout the day.
For questions or more information, please contact Metro Customer Service by calling 314-982-1406 or 618-271-7879 or texting 314-207-9786, Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. New schedules and route maps can be found on metrostlouis.org.