November 15, 2018 | 1 Comment
Metro Transit Quarterly Service Change Scheduled for November 26
Return to Blog
Update: #56 Kirkwood-Webster has been added Quarterly Service Change list
Metro Transit will make adjustments to ten MetroBus routes on November 26 as part of the quarterly service change.
Metro monitors and reviews feedback from riders and operators, and uses this feedback and other trip data to make updates to MetroBus routes and schedules. These service updates improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections, and are a part of Metro’s commitment toward building a better experience for transit riders throughout the region.
Details of the Quarterly Service Change Effective November 26:
- #20 South Broadway: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to early morning trips to improve on-time performance.
- #31 Chouteau: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to evening trips to improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections.
- #49 North Lindbergh: Weekday schedule adjustments to southbound morning trips and northbound afternoon trips to improve on-time performance.
- #56 Kirkwood-Webster: Six weekday trips that only travel between the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 and Rock Hill Transit Centers will be discontinued.
- #73 Carondelet: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve service at the Civic Center Transit Center.
- #98 Ballas-North Hanley: Weekday schedule adjustments to southbound trips between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to improve on-time performance.
For questions or more information, please contact Metro Customer Service by calling 314-982-1406 or 618-271-7879 or texting 314-207-9786, Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.