Metro Transit to Host Job Fair on June 1: Immediately Hiring Part-Time MetroBus Operators
A Job Fair to identify interested candidates will be held on Saturday, June 1, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the MetroBus Central Facility located at 3300 Spruce Street, near Compton and Market Streets in St. Louis. Applicants must bring a current resume and be prepared to complete onsite applications and to participate in personal interviews. Metro Transit’s top priority is passenger safety.
WHAT: Metro Transit Job Fair for Part-Time Metro Bus Operators
WHERE: MetroBus Central Facility, 3300 Spruce Street (near Compton and Market Streets), in St. Louis, MO
WHEN: Saturday, June 1, 2013 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Candidates for part-time MetroBus operators must meet these specific qualifications:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid Missouri or Illinois driver’s license
- Have at least one year of experience in customer service
- Have at least three years of driving experience
- Have a safe driving record
- Be able to pass a background check and U.S. Department of Transportation physical examination and drug screen.
- Have a Commercial Driver License (CDL) or be able to obtain a Class B CDL permit
Metro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates a Drug Free Workplace.