MetroLink Work Scheduled August 5 through August 11
Work is scheduled on the MetroLink system Monday through Sunday (August 5-11) and some Red Line passengers may experience short delays in the work zones. The affected areas of the MetroLink system are:
- College MetroLink Station
- Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station
To perform track work between College Station and Shiloh-Scott Station, regular MetroLink service will end at College Station for the Red Line Monday through Thursday nights (August 5-8) and Sunday night (August 11) beginning at 8 p.m. until the end of service. Customers who normally park at the Shiloh-Scott Station are encouraged to park at the College Station on the affected dates to avoid delays after 8 p.m. This schedule is expected to continue Monday through Thursday nights and Sunday nights through September.
- Eastbound Red Line passengers wishing to travel to Shiloh-Scott Station will board a Shuttle Train at College Station to continue to Shiloh-Scott Station. Shiloh-Scott passengers may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
- Westbound Red Line passengers at Shiloh-Scott Station will board a Shuttle Train there and ride to College Station, where they can board a regular in-service westbound train. Shiloh-Scott passengers may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
- Blue Line service will not be affected.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found in the Rider Alert section of our website.