MetroLink Work Schedule July 8 Through July 14
Work is scheduled on the MetroLink system Monday through Sunday (July 8-14) and some Red Line passengers may experience short delays in the work zones. The affected area of the MetroLink system is:
- College MetroLink Station
- Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station
- UMSL South MetroLink Station
- UMSL North MetroLink Station
- North Hanley MetroLink Station
To perform track work between College Station and Shiloh-Scott Station, regular MetroLink service will end at College Station for the Red Line Monday through Thursday nights (July 8-11) and Sunday night (July 14) beginning at 8 p.m. until the end of service. Customers who normally park at the Shiloh-Scott Station are encouraged to park at the College Station on the affected dates to avoid delays after 8 p.m. Baseball fans who usually park at the Shiloh-Scott Station are also encouraged to park at College Station on July 9 and July 10 to avoid the delays. This schedule is expected to continue Monday through Thursday nights and Sunday nights through September.
- Eastbound Red Line passengers wishing to travel to Shiloh-Scott Station will board a Shuttle Train at College Station to continue to Shiloh-Scott Station. Shiloh-Scott passengers may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
- Westbound Red Line passengers at Shiloh-Scott Station will board a Shuttle Train there and ride to College Station, where they can board a regular in-service westbound train. Shiloh-Scott passengers may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
- Blue Line service will not be affected.
MetroLink crews will conduct platform maintenance work at the North Hanley Station starting at 8 p.m. on Friday (July 12) and from beginning of service until the end of service on Saturday and Sunday (July 13 & July 14). To accommodate the work, MetroLink will single track at the UMSL South, UMSL North, and North Hanley Stations. Red Line passengers may experience delays of up to five minutes. Blue Line service will not be affected.