MetroLink Work Schedule June 3 Through June 9
- College MetroLink Station
- Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station
- UMSL South MetroLink Station
- UMSL North MetroLink Station
- North Hanley MetroLink Station
To perform track work between College Station and Shiloh-Scott Station, regular MetroLink service will end at College Station for the Red Line Monday through Thursday nights (June 3-6) and Sunday night (June 9) beginning at 8 p.m. until the end of service. Customers who normally park at the Shiloh-Scott Station especially Cardinals fans are encouraged to park at the College Station on the affected nights to avoid delays after 8 p.m. This schedule is expected to continue Monday through Thursday nights and Sunday nights through September.
- Eastbound Red Line passengers wishing to travel to Shiloh-Scott Station will board a Shuttle Train at College Station to continue to Shiloh-Scott Station. Shiloh-Scott passengers may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
- Westbound Red Line passengers at Shiloh-Scott Station will board a Shuttle Train there and ride to College Station, where they can board a regular in-service westbound train. Shiloh-Scott passengers may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
- Blue Line service will not be affected.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the UMSL South, UMSL North and North Hanley stations Friday night (June 7) from 8 p.m. until the end of service and Saturday and Sunday (June 8-9) from the beginning of service until the end of service to accommodate crews conducting platform maintenance. Red Line passengers may experience up to 5 minute delays. Blue Line service will not be affected.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found on our website in the Rider Alert section.