MetroLink Work Scheduled August 26 through September 1Return to Blog
Work is scheduled on the MetroLink system Monday through Sunday nights (August 26-September 1) and some Red Line passengers may experience short delays in the work zones. The affected area of the MetroLink system is:
- College MetroLink Station
- Shiloh-Scott Station
- Wellston MetroLink Station
- Rock Road MetroLink Station
To perform track work between College Station and Shiloh-Scott Station, regular MetroLink service will end at College Station for the Red Line Monday through Thursday nights (August 26-29) beginning at 8 p.m. until the end of service. Customers who normally park at the Shiloh-Scott Station are encouraged to park at the College Station on the affected dates to avoid delays after 8 p.m. This schedule is expected to continue Monday through Thursday nights and some Sunday nights through September.
- Eastbound Red Line passengers wishing to travel to Shiloh-Scott Station will board a Shuttle Train at College Station to continue to Shiloh-Scott Station. Shiloh-Scott passengers may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
- Westbound Red Line passengers at Shiloh-Scott Station will board a Shuttle Train there and ride to College Station, where they can board a regular in-service westbound train. Shiloh-Scott passengers may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
- Blue Line service will not be affected.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Wellston and Rock Road stations from 8:00 p.m. until the end of service on August 30 (Friday) and from the beginning of service to the end of service August 31 and September 1 (Saturday and Sunday) to accommodate crews conducting platform maintenance. Red Line passengers may experience 5 to 10 minute delays. Blue Line service will not be affected.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found on our website in the Rider Alert section.