MetroLink Work Scheduled August 3 – 9Return to Blog
MetroLink passengers are encouraged to allow extra time for their commutes next week, especially if they are traveling to Lambert-St. Louis International Airport, as the Lambert Airport Terminal #1 MetroLink Station will remain temporarily closed next week due to station rehabilitation work.
In addition, MetroLink will operate on a single track to accommodate crews performing maintenance work next week on the Blue Line at the Clayton MetroLink Station and Forsyth MetroLink Station.
Monday through Sunday (August 3-9) from the beginning of service until end of service, the Lambert Airport Terminal #1 MetroLink Station will be closed.
- Red Line MetroLink service will end at the Lambert Airport Terminal #2 MetroLink Station. Passengers will be transported by the airport’s free Terminal Shuttles between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Terminal #1 Station passengers may experience delays of up to 30 minutes.
- Red Line MetroLink service east of Lambert Airport will not be affected, and trains will operate on normal schedules during the rehabilitation project.
- Blue Line service will not be affected.
Monday through Thursday (August 3-6) and Sunday (August 9) from 8 p.m. until end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Clayton and Forsyth MetroLink Stations.
- Blue Line passengers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes during this single-track operation.
- Red Line service will not be affected.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found on the Rider Alert section.