MetroLink Work Scheduled January 13-18Return to Blog
Rail maintenance work on the MetroLink system may result in brief delays for some Red Line and Blue Line passengers next week, so customers are encouraged to allow a little extra time for their commutes. The affected areas of the MetroLink system are:
- College Station
- Sunnen Station
- Maplewood-Manchester Station
- Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Station
On Tuesday and Wednesday (Jan. 13-14) from 9:30 p.m. until the end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the College MetroLink Station, and a shuttle train will operate between the College and Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Stations.
- Westbound Red Line passengers at the Shiloh-Scott Station should board the shuttle train to connect with trains at College Station and continue their trips westbound. Eastbound Red Line passengers traveling to the Shiloh-Scott Station should board the shuttle train at College Station to continue to the Shiloh-Scott Station.
- Red Line customers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes. Blue Line service will not be impacted by this work.
On Saturday and Sunday (Jan. 17 &18) from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester MetroLink Stations. Trains traveling eastbound from the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44, Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester MetroLink Stations will operate 5 minutes ahead of schedule due to the single-track operation.
- Blue Line customers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes. Red Line service will not be impacted by this work.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found on the Rider Alert section.