MetroLink Work Scheduled January 13-18
Rail maintenance work on the MetroLink system may result in brief delays for some Red Line and Blue Line passengers next week, so customers are encouraged to allow a little extra time for their commutes. The affected areas of the MetroLink system are:
- College Station
- Sunnen Station
- Maplewood-Manchester Station
- Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Station
On Tuesday and Wednesday (Jan. 13-14) from 9:30 p.m. until the end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the College MetroLink Station, and a shuttle train will operate between the College and Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Stations.
- Westbound Red Line passengers at the Shiloh-Scott Station should board the shuttle train to connect with trains at College Station and continue their trips westbound. Eastbound Red Line passengers traveling to the Shiloh-Scott Station should board the shuttle train at College Station to continue to the Shiloh-Scott Station.
- Red Line customers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes. Blue Line service will not be impacted by this work.
On Saturday and Sunday (Jan. 17 &18) from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester MetroLink Stations. Trains traveling eastbound from the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44, Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester MetroLink Stations will operate 5 minutes ahead of schedule due to the single-track operation.
- Blue Line customers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes. Red Line service will not be impacted by this work.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found on the Rider Alert section.