MetroLink Work Scheduled June 15-21Return to Blog
You may need to allow extra time for your MetroLink commutes this week as construction work along the light rail system may cause slight delays.
On Monday through Friday (June 15-19) from 8 p.m. to end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Central West End MetroLink Station to accommodate construction work at the station.
During these periods, Blue Line MetroLink trains will only operate between the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 and Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Stations.
- Westbound Blue Line passengers will need to board a Red Line train between the Fairview Heights and Central West End MetroLink Stations, and travel to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to transfer to a Blue Line train and continue their westbound trips.
- Eastbound Blue Line passengers will need to board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue their eastbound trips.
- Red Line MetroLink passengers may experience delays of 5 minutes.
- Passengers should allow 10 minutes when transferring between Red Line and Blue Line.
Additional single track operations scheduled this week to allow for track maintenance:
- On Monday and Tuesday (June 15 & 16) from 8 p.m. to end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Forsyth and Clayton MetroLink Stations
- On Friday (June 19) from 8 p.m. to end of service, and all day on Saturday and Sunday (June 20 & 21), MetroLink will operate on single track at the University City-Big Bend and Skinker MetroLink Stations.
During these periods, Blue Line MetroLink trains may experience delays of up to 5 minutes. Red Line service will be unaffected.