MetroLink Work Scheduled June 17-22
Passengers are encouraged to plan ahead as maintenance and infrastructure work along the light rail system may cause slight delays to your trips this week.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Brentwood I-64 and Richmond Heights MetroLink Stations to accommodate track maintenance at the following dates and times:
- Monday, June 17: 8 p.m. to end of service
- Tuesday, June 18: 11:30 p.m. to end of service
- Wednesday, June 19: 8 p.m. to end of service
- Thursday, June 20: 8 p.m. to end of service
- Friday, June 21: 8 p.m. to end of service
- Saturday, June 22: Beginning of service to 8 a.m.
Blue Line customers may experience delays of up to 5 minutes. Red Line service will not be affected.
On Monday through Friday (June 17-21) from 11:30 p.m. to end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Union Station and Civic Center MetroLink Stations. Passengers may experience delays of 5 minutes.
For more information, visit Rider Alerts, contact Metro Transit Information by calling 314-231-2345 or 618-271-2345 or texting 314-207-9786, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.