MetroLink Work Scheduled March 10-16
- Jackie Joyner-Kersee Center Station
- Washington Park Station
- Maplewood-Manchester Station
- Sunnen Station
- Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Jackie Joyner-Kersee Center Station and Washington Park Station from 8 p.m. until the end of service Monday to Wednesday (March 10-12) to accommodate crews conducting track maintenance.
- Blue Line trains will only operate between Forest Park- DeBaliviere and Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Stations.
- Westbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Fairview Heights Station and the Central West End Station should board a Red Line train to Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to catch a Blue Line train.
- Eastbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Central West End Station and the Fairview Heights Station should board a Red Line train at Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue eastbound.
- Red Line service may experience up to 10 minute delays.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Maplewood-Manchester and Sunnen Stations from 8 p.m. until the end of service Thursday, March 13 and Friday, March 14 to accommodate crews conducting track maintenance. MetroLink will operate on a single track at these same Stations from the beginning of service Saturday, March 15 until 8 a.m. and again Saturday and Sunday night, beginning at 8 p.m. until the end of service.
- Eastbound Blue Line trains will depart Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44, Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester Stations approximately five minutes earlier than scheduled departure times.
- Red Line service will not be affected.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.