MetroLink Work Scheduled March 24-30Return to Blog
- Grand Station
- Union Station
- Civic Center Station
- Maplewood-Manchester Station
- Sunnen Station
- Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Station
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Grand, Union Station and Civic Center Stations from 8 p.m. until the end of service Monday to Wednesday (March 24-26) to accommodate crews conducting maintenance work.
- Blue Line trains will only operate between the Forest Park-DeBaliviere and Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Stations.
- Westbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Fairview Heights and Central West End Stations should board a Red Line train to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to catch a Blue Line train.
- Eastbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Central West End and Fairview Heights Stations should board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue eastbound.
- Red Line service may experience delays up to 10 minutes.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Maplewood-Manchester and Sunnen Stations from 8 p.m. until the end of service Thursday and Friday (March 27-28), and all day Saturday and Sunday (March 29-30), to accommodate crews conducting maintenance work.
- Eastbound Blue Line trains will depart the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44, Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester Stations approximately five minutes earlier than scheduled departure times.
- Red Line service will not be affected.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.