March 28, 2016
MetroLink Work Scheduled March 28 – April 1Return to Blog
MetroLink passengers are encouraged to allow extra time for their evening commutes this week as maintenance work on the MetroLink system may result in delays for some Red Line and Blue Line passengers. To accommodate crews:
- Red Line MetroLink service will end at the College MetroLink Station, and a Shuttle Train will transport passengers to and from the Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station during the evenings of March 28 through April 1.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport has closed the elevator at the Terminal 2 MetroLink Station for repairs (March 28 through April 1).
- MetroLink will operate on a single track late at night between the Union Station and Civic Center MetroLink Stations on March 30 and March 31.
On Monday through Friday (March 28 – April 1) from 8 p.m. until end of service, regular Red Line MetroLink service will end at the College Station. Passengers who normally park at the Shiloh-Scott Station are encouraged to park at College Station on the affected dates to avoid delays after 8 p.m.
- Eastbound passengers traveling to the Shiloh-Scott Station will need to get off the Red Line MetroLink train at College Station and board a Shuttle Train to continue their trip to the Shiloh-Scott Station. Eastbound passengers traveling from College Station to the Shiloh-Scott Station may encounter delays of 5 to 10 minutes.
- Westbound passengers at the Shiloh-Scott Station will need to board a Shuttle Train and ride to College Station where they can board a westbound Red Line Westbound passengers traveling from the Shiloh-Scott Station to College Station may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
- Blue Line MetroLink service will not be impacted.
On Wednesday through Thursday (March 30 & 31) from 11:30 p.m. until end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Union Station and Civic Center MetroLink Stations.
- Passengers traveling in both directions will need to board trains from the eastbound platform of the Union Station and Civic Center Stations.
- Red Line and Blue Line passengers may experience delays of up to 10 minutes.
1 thought on “MetroLink Work Scheduled March 28 – April 1”