MetroLink Work Scheduled March 4-9Return to Blog
Updated March 3
Work is scheduled on the MetroLink system Tuesday through Sunday (March 4-9) and some passengers may experience short delays in the work zones. The affected areas of the MetroLink system are:
- Maplewood-Manchester Station
- Sunnen Station
- College Station
- Jackie Joyner-Kersee Center Station
- Washington Park Station
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Maplewood-Manchester and Sunnen Stations from 8 p.m. until the end of service Tuesday through Friday (March 4-7) to accommodate crews conducting track maintenance.
- From 8 p.m. until 11 p.m., eastbound Blue Line trains will depart Shrewsbury Lansdowne I-44, Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester Stations approximately five minutes earlier than the scheduled departure times.
- Red Line service will not be affected.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the College Station from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday (March 8 & 9) to accommodate crews conducting bridge inspections.
- Blue Line service will not be affected.
- Red Line passengers may experience up to 5 minute delays.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Jackie Joyner Kersee Center Station and Washington Park Station from 8 p.m. until the end of service Sunday (March 9) to accommodate crews performing track maintenance.
- Blue Line trains will only operate between the Forest Park-DeBaliviere and Shrewsbury Lansdowne I-44 Stations.
- Westbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Fairview Heights and Central West End Stations should board a Red Line train to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to catch a Blue Line train.
- Eastbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Central West End and Fairview Heights Stations should board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue eastbound.
- Red Line passengers may experience 5 to 10 minute delays.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.