MetroLink Work Scheduled May 11 – 17Return to Blog
Updated (as of May 13 at 3 p.m.): Included additional work Friday, May 15 at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Station.
Customers are encouraged to allow extra time for their commutes this week as work on the MetroLink system may result in delays for some Red Line and Blue Line passengers.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the College and Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Stations during several evenings this week, and on Sunday morning, Blue Line trains will only operate between the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 and Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Stations and Red Line trains will operate on a single track at several downtown MetroLink stations.
On Monday through Friday (May 11-15) and on Sunday (May 17) from 8 p.m. until end of service, regular Red Line MetroLink service will end at College Station. Customers who normally park at the Shiloh-Scott Station are encouraged to park at the College Station on the affected dates to avoid delays after 8 p.m.
- Eastbound passengers wishing to travel to the Shiloh-Scott Station will need to get off the Red Line MetroLink train at College Station and board a Shuttle Train to continue to the Shiloh-Scott Station. Eastbound passengers traveling from College Station to the Shiloh-Scott Station may encounter delays of 5 to 10 minutes.
- Westbound passengers at the Shiloh-Scott Station will need to board a Shuttle Train and ride to College Station where they can board a westbound Red Line Westbound passengers traveling from the Shiloh-Scott Station to College Station may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
On Friday (May 15) beginning at 8 p.m. through the end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station.
- Passengers boarding MetroLink at this station should look for signs indicating which side of the platform is open during this period. Passengers traveling in both directions will have to board MetroLink trains from the designated platform.
- Blue Line and Red Line customers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes.
On Sunday (May 17) from the beginning of service until 10 a.m., Blue Line MetroLink trains will only operate between the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 MetroLink Station and the Forest-Park DeBaliviere MetroLink Station, and Red Line MetroLink trains will operate on a single track at the Stadium, 8th & Pine, Convention Center and Laclede’s Landing MetroLink Stations.
- Passengers traveling in both directions will need to board MetroLink from the westbound platform at the Stadium, 8th & Pine, Convention Center and Laclede’s Landing MetroLink Stations.
- Westbound Blue Line passengers will need to board a Red Line train between the Fairview Heights and Central West End MetroLink Stations and travel to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Station to connect with a westbound Blue Line Eastbound Blue Line passengers will need to board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue their trip eastbound.
- Red Line passengers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found in the Rider Alert section.