MetroLink Work Scheduled November 4-10
- Rock Road MetroLink Station
- Wellston MetroLink Station
- Central West End MetroLink Station
MetroLink will operate on a single track between the Rock Road and Wellston Stations Monday through Thursday (November 4-7) from 8 p.m. until end of service to accommodate crews conducting track maintenance. Red Line passengers may experience 5-10 minute delays. Blue Line service will not be affected.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Central West End Station Friday (November 8) from 8 p.m. until end of service and all day on Saturday and Sunday (November 9-10) to accommodate crews conducting track maintenance. During this time:
- Blue Line trains will only operate from Forest Park station to Shrewsbury station. This will cause a 20 minute delay for Blue Line passengers from Central West End Station to the Fairview Heights Station.
- Westbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Fairview Heights Station and the Central West End Station should board a Red Line train to Forest Park Station to catch a Blue Line train.
- Eastbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Central West End Station and the Fairview Heights Station should board a Red Line train at Forest Park Station to continue eastbound.
- Red Line service may experience delays between 5 to 10 minutes.
Click here for updates on MetroLink operations.