MetroLink Work Scheduled October 12-18
You may need to allow some extra time for your evening MetroLink commutes this week due to construction and track maintenance work.
On Monday through Friday (Oct. 12-16) from 8 p.m. to end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Central West End MetroLink Station to accommodate construction work at the station.
During these periods, Blue Line MetroLink trains will only operate between the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 and Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Stations.
- Westbound Blue Line passengers will need to board a Red Line train between the Fairview Heights and Central West End MetroLink Stations, and travel to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to transfer to a Blue Line train and continue their westbound trips.
- Eastbound Blue Line passengers will need to board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue their eastbound trips.
- Red Line MetroLink passengers may experience delays of 5 minutes.
- Passengers should allow 10 minutes when transferring between Red Line and Blue Line.
On Monday through Thursday (Oct. 12-15) from 8 p.m. to end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the College and Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Stations for track maintenance. During these periods:
- Eastbound passengers traveling to the Shiloh-Scott Station will need to exit their train at College Station and board a Shuttle Train to continue their trip to the Shiloh-Scott Station. Eastbound passengers traveling from College Station to Shiloh-Scott Station may encounter delays of 5 to 10 minutes.
- Westbound passengers at the Shiloh-Scott Station will need to board a Shuttle Train and ride to College Station, where they can then board a westbound Red Line Passengers traveling from the Shiloh-Scott Station to College Station may encounter delays of up to 20 minutes.
- Blue Line MetroLink service will not be impacted.
- Passengers who normally park at the Shiloh-Scott Station are encouraged to park at College Station on the affected dates to avoid delays after 8 p.m.
Additionally, on Saturday and Sunday (October 17 and 18), there will be no MetroLink service between Lambert Airport Terminal 1, Lambert Airport Terminal 2 and North Hanley MetroLink Stations. During this time:
- Riders will be transported to and from the North Hanley Station to St. Louis Lambert International Airport via MetroLink Station Shuttle buses.
- Red Line passengers traveling through this area should expect delays of 15 to 20 minutes, and are encouraged to plan ahead to ensure they make it to their gate on time.
For more information on service updates, check out the Rider Alerts page or contact contact Metro Transit Information at 314-231-2345 (phone) or 314-207-9786 (text), Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.