August 14, 2009
MetroLinks 08/14/09Return to Blog
Here are some transit and development-related links worth passing along on a beautiful Friday.
- Tim Logan says it’s good news and bad news for the St. Louis housing market.
- From The Infrastructurist, beautiful photos of abandoned subway stations of the world.
- St. Louis Alderman Antonio French is excited about bringing jazz concerts to O’Fallon Park. (Update: Pictures here.)
- WorldChanging looks at the hidden costs of parking, and offers some ideas.
- STLUrbanWorkshop takes a preliminary look at the Livable Communities Act (and complains briefly about Cash for Clunkers).
- Creve Coeur is considering running a “lunch shuttle” service on Olive.
- The Transport Politic runs the numbers on high-speed rail in response to critics.