Top 10 Transit Blog Stories of 2017
It was a busy year for transit and we talked a lot about buses and trains and where we’re going as a region.
As the year comes to a close, let’s take a look back at the stories that brought in the most buzz.
Here’s a look at the most popular blogs of 2017:
- Transit Tips: Your Guide to Fair Saint Louis 2017
- How to Take Transit to the Forest Park Balloon Glow, Balloon Race
- Metro to Operate Special LouFest Shuttles in Forest Park
- Metro to Operate Special Service to Blues Game on Saturday
- Construction Underway on Cortex MetroLink Station
- Ground Broken For New MetroLink Station and Greenway
- Special Events Planned Ahead of Civic Center Transit Center Reopening
- Metro Transit Prepares for Winter Storm
- Metro Maintenance Program Produces A Million Mile Bus
- Metro Debuts New MetroBus Vehicles
Thanks for being a part of our community this year, and be sure to join us for what should be an exciting 2018. We’ve already started releasing new technology to aid your commute with new text and email features, and next year, we’ll be opening a new MetroLink station and greenway in the Cortex Innovation Community.
For now, enjoy the rest of 2017. From all of us at Metro, have a safe and joyous New Year!