Top 10 Transit Blogs of 2015
The discussion got off to an exciting start back in March when Metro debuted its official mobile app — Metro On The Go. From there, it only got better. From blogs about Fair Saint Louis and Mardi Gras, to enhancements at the Brentwood I-64 MetroLink Station and electric bus test drives, it’s all been documented here on NextStop.
Here are the most-viewed blogs of 2015:
- Metro On The Go App Now Available
- Don’t Forget: Ride Metro to Fair Saint Louis
- Here’s How to Take Metro to Fair Saint Louis
- Take Metro to the Balloon Glow and Balloon Race
- Save the Date: Take Metro to Fair Saint Louis
- Coming Soon: New Pedestrian Access at Brentwood I-64 Station
- Metro Service Changes Scheduled for March 16
- Metro Offers Special Shuttle Service to Mardi Gras
- Metro Test Drives an Electric Bus
- Loop Trolley Construction to Impact Metro Transit Service to Forest Park
The conversation isn’t ending anytime soon. In fact, with the North County Transit Center opening in March and construction beginning on the new Civic Center Transit Center and on a new MetroLink Station in the Cortex Innovation District, 2016 is shaping up to be an exciting year for public transit in the region.
For now, enjoy the rest of 2015. From all of us from Metro, have a safe and joyous New Year!