Winter Weather Service Updates | Monday, January 22Return to Blog
NOTE: The service updates below will be the final updates for today, unless there are any significant changes to transit operations.
- Service has resumed on all MetroBus routes in Missouri and Illinois.
- All MetroBus routes are operating their normal route, except for the following that are operating on snow route. Click ‘Snow Route’ and look for the dotted line on the route map to see the snow route modification.
- Please plan ahead and allow extra time for your trips this evening as buses may experience delays through the end of service tonight.
- Blue Line MetroLink trains will only operate between the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 and Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Stations through the end of service today. Blue Line customers will need to transfer to a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue their eastbound trips, or transfer to a westbound Blue Line train to continue their westbound trip.
- MetroLink riders may experience minor delays through the end of service tonight.
Metro Call‑A‑Ride is contacting passengers directly if their trips may be delayed. Riders can call Customer Service at 314.289.5230 to check on the status of their Call‑A‑Ride trip.
Other Metro Transit Services and Departments
- Metro Transit Information is available for assistance at 314.231.2345 (phone) or 314.207.9786 (text) until 6 p.m.
- MetroStore: Closed today
- Metro Passenger Revenue Sales: Closed today
- Transit Access Center: Available remotely today, no in-person services. Please contact 314.982.1510 or [email protected].