Link to transit specification:
General Transit Feed Specification Reference
What you will find within the GTFS:
- List of required and optional feed files
- Instructions on file requirements including field standards and value formats
- Definition of field values
- Detailed requirements of all fields for all files
Links to data:
If you are a developer who
1) has created a transit related mobile application, please contact us. We will be developing a reference page of mobile apps in the near future. Please note, that posting your application to our page is at the sole discretion of Metro. We reserve the right to post and remove applications as benefits the needs of the Agency.
2) has needs for additional resources you feel might be essential to the development of transit related applications. Please contact us as we want to hear your feedback!
Bi-State Development Agency dba Metro hereby grants you (Licensee) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute Transit District Data (Data) subject to the following Terms:
• Agency trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with Data unless approved by the Agency.
• Data is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Agency makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Agency disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Agency and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
• Agency reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
• Agency maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
By using Agency Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.
The laws of the State of Missouri shall govern all rights and obligations under this Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between Agency and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. Agency reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.