We’re Hiring: Get a $5,000 Signing Bonus!
If you’re looking to start a rewarding career, Metro Transit is the place for you! Full-time and part-time candidates hired as a MetroBus Operator, Metro Call‑A‑Ride Operator, Mechanic or Electrician are eligible for a special hiring bonus up to $5,000!
Monthly Hiring Event: Saturday, December 9, 2023
On-site interviews will be conducted for Metro Call‑A‑Ride Van Operators and MetroBus Operators.
Location: North County Transit Center
Address: 3140 Pershall Rd. Ferguson, MO 63136
Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
All operators receive paid training.
Full-Time MetroBus Operator
Starting Wage: $22.91/hour ︱ After Training: $24.34/hour
Part-Time MetroBus Operator
Starting Wage: $19.46/hour
Metro Call‑A‑Ride Operator
Starting Wage: $17.85/hour
Traction Power Electrician
Wage: $33.17 – $36.84/hour
Starting Wage: $32.98/hour
Starting Wage: $32.23/hour
- A $5,000 hiring bonus is being offered to help recruit full-time drivers, mechanics, and electricians at Metro Transit.
- Work for a company that strives to make a positive impact in the region.
- Earn competitive wages.
- Gym discounts with Club Fitness and OneLife Fitness at Ballpark Village.
- 24-hour access to our 8 onsite gyms.
- Wellness program that provides free health screenings.
- Discounted cell phone service.
- Free MetroLink and MetroBus access.
- Medical, dental, vision coverage.
- Your birthday is a floating holiday.
- Uniform allowance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Bi-State Development is an eligible employer the for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program.
BSD – Equal Employment Opportunity M/F/D/V
Bi-State Development is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, supporting diversity in the workplace. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other factor protected by law.
Drug and Alcohol Free Work Force
An important aspect of providing excellent service is assuring a drug and alcohol-free workforce. Therefore Bi-State Development has established the goal of a 100 percent drug and alcohol-free workplace. Applicants will be required to undergo drug and alcohol testing prior to employment and will be subject to further drug and alcohol testing throughout their employment. Employees selected for safety sensitive positions must also submit to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with Bi-State Development’s policy and the Federal Transit Administration’s regulatory requirements. In addition, thorough background and criminal checks are completed for all new hires.