We’re Hiring and Offering Hiring Incentives
If you’re looking to start a rewarding career, Metro Transit is the place for you! Full-time and part-time candidates hired as a MetroBus Operator, Metro Call‑A‑Ride Operator, Mechanic or Electrician are eligible for a special hiring bonus up to $2,000!
Learn more about becoming a Metro team member here.
Our next Hiring Event is scheduled for Saturday, June 10 from 10 A.M. to 2 P.M. at the North County Transit Center.
North County Transit Center
3140 Pershall Road, Ferguson, MO 63136
Onsite Interviews Available for:
- MetroLink Operators
- MetroBus Operators
- Metro Call‑A‑Ride Operators
- Traction Power Electricians
- Reservation Clerks
All operators receive paid training.
Full-Time MetroLink Operator
Starting Wage: $20.85/hour
Full-Time MetroBus Operator
Starting Wage: $19.46/hour
Part-Time MetroBus Operator
Starting Wage: $19.46/hour
Metro Call‑A‑Ride Operator
Starting Wage: $17.85/hour
Traction Power Electrician
Wages: $32.20 – $35.77/hour
Traction Power Electrician – 3rd Shift
Starting Wage: $30.37/hour
Starting Wage: $29.78/hour
Click here to see all of our open positions at Bi-State Development here.
- A $2,000 hiring bonus is being offered to help recruit full-time drivers, mechanics, and electricians at Metro Transit. If you’re hired as a part-time employee in those positions, you will receive a $1,000 hiring bonus.
Hiring bonuses will be made in two payments.
- Work for a company that strives to make a positive impact in the region.
- Earn competitive wages.
- Gym discounts with Club Fitness and OneLife Fitness at Ballpark Village.
- 24-hour access to our 8 onsite gyms.
- Wellness program that provides free health screenings.
- Discounted cell phone service.
- Free MetroLink and MetroBus access.
- Medical, dental, vision coverage.
- Your birthday is a floating holiday.
- Uniform allowance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Bi-State Development is an eligible employer the for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program.
Questions? Reach out to one of our friendly recruiters at 314.982.1400 ext. 1648 or by email at [email protected]
BSD – Equal Employment Opportunity M/F/D/V
Bi-State Development is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, supporting diversity in the workplace. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other factor protected by law.
Drug and Alcohol Free Work Force
An important aspect of providing excellent service is assuring a drug and alcohol-free workforce. Therefore Bi-State Development has established the goal of a 100 percent drug and alcohol-free workplace. Applicants will be required to undergo drug and alcohol testing prior to employment and will be subject to further drug and alcohol testing throughout their employment. Employees selected for safety sensitive positions must also submit to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with Bi-State Development’s policy and the Federal Transit Administration’s regulatory requirements. In addition, thorough background and criminal checks are completed for all new hires.