Help Take Care of Our Neighborhoods
Adopt-A-Stop is a bus stop sponsorship program where businesses, organizations and individuals are invited to adopt neighborhood MetroBus stops. The goal of the program is to keep our bus stops – and the communities we serve – clean, attractive and free from litter.
In return for adopting a stop and volunteering your time to monitor and maintain it, you can have your name displayed on a special Adopt-A-Stop sign.
Serve Your Community
In addition to being recognized for serving your community, volunteering your time to adopt and take care of a neighborhood bus stop is a rewarding and easy way to show your civic pride and create a more pleasant transit experience for everybody in the St. Louis region.
Even better — it’s free to adopt! There is no charge to participate in Adopt-A-Stop.
Help keep our neighborhoods beautiful.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-982-1466.
Our Commitment to Our Adopters
As a MetroBus stop adopter, you will:
- Have your name displayed on an Adopt-A-Stop sign at your selected bus stop for the duration of the adoption
- Work directly with a Metro staff member
- Receive trash bags and other resources needed for the upkeep of the MetroBus stop
Your Commitment as an Adopter
- Agree to the Adopt-A-Stop program terms and conditions for one year
- Regularly monitor and maintain your adopted stop, keeping it free from litter
- Review and sign required liability waivers
- Return unused or reusable supplies to Metro if the adoption ends
To join Adopt-A-Stop, or to learn more about the program, call us at 314-982-1466.