Metro’s Commuter Advantage Program – Advantageous for All
Employers are able to offer the cost of a transit pass to employees on a pre-tax basis. Advantages to employers include both a tax deduction for the expense, as well as savings on payroll taxes, FICA, disability insurance and payments into 401(k) plans.
More than 100 area employers offer Metro Transit Passes as a workplace benefit to more than 6,500 employees each month.
Employees. Take advantage of these benefits.
- Your employer can offer the cost of a Metro Monthly Pass on a pre-tax basis.
- Reduce auto maintenance and insurance costs — Save thousands of dollars a year in gasoline and auto-maintenance expenses. Plus, commuting on Metro can even lower auto insurance rates because the insured vehicle is driven fewer miles.
- Save on parking
- Avoid the stress of driving in traffic
Take advantage of the Metro Commuter Advantage Program at your place of work. Simply ask your Human Resources Department to fill out the form at the bottom of this page OR contact Denise Y. Williams at 314-982-1461 or email email@example.com
Employers. Take advantage of these benefits.
- Parking savings — The more employees who commute on Metro, the less you need to spend to build, maintain or lease parking spaces.
- Reduce employee absenteeism and tardiness — Employees who ride Metro won’t be plagued with automobile maintenance and breakdown problems, they’ll have a reliable ride to work every day.
- Increase employee retention — Employers with better benefits not only retain employees, they retain better employees. Employees typically realize increased productivity and reduced costs due to lower employee turnover — a win-win for employers and employees.
Take advantage of the Metro Commuter Advantage Program at your place of business, and make your workplace a better place to work. Getting Started is Easy.
Get Started With Commuter Advantage
Getting Started is Easy–simply fill in the form below and one of our team members will reach out to you.
For more information or if you’re having trouble with the form, contact Denise Y. Williams at 314-982-1461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org