Changes to Some MetroBus Routes Coming March 13
Adjustments to eight MetroBus routes will go into effect on Monday, March 13, as part of a quarterly service change for the Metro transit system. Metro monitors and reviews feedback from riders and bus operators, and uses this feedback and other trip data to make updates to MetroBus routes and schedules. These quarterly service updates improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections, and are a part of Metro’s commitment toward building a better experience for the transit riders throughout the region.
Details of Quarterly Service Change effective Monday, March 13:
- #17 Oakville: Schedule adjustments to weekday southbound trips from Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Transit Center to improve connections with MetroLink
- #34 Earth City: Schedule and route adjustments; select rush hour trips will serve Corporate Woods Drive north of St. Charles Rock Road; an additional weekday trip will be added at 5:30 a.m. from the North Hanley Transit Center to Earth City; and one 3:45 a.m. weekday trip serving St. Louis Lambert International Airport Terminal 1 will be discontinued
- #42 Sarah: Schedule adjustment to first Sunday southbound trip, bus will arrive at Central West End Transit Center four minutes earlier to improve connections with MetroLink
- #46 Tesson Ferry: Schedule adjustments on select weekday trips to improve connections and on-time performance
- #47 Clayton-NCTC: Schedule adjustment to weekday northbound trip at 5:03 p.m. from Clayton Transit Center to improve connections with MetroLink
- #56 Kirkwood-Webster: Schedule adjustment to weekday southbound trip at 3:23 p.m. from Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Transit Center to improve connections with MetroLink
- #57 Maplewood-Wildwood: Schedule adjustments on weekday westbound trips leaving Maplewood-Manchester Transit Center to improve connections with MetroLink
- #70 Grand: Schedule adjustments to weekday southbound trips leaving the Grand MetroLink Station between 6:13 a.m. and 9:01 a.m. to improve connections with MetroLink
For questions or more information, please contact Metro Customer Service, available from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 314-982-1406 or 618-271-7879. New schedules and route maps are also available on metrostlouis.org.
Metro is the operator of the St. Louis region’s public transportation system, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; approximately 400 vehicle MetroBus fleet that operates on 79 MetroBus routes in Missouri and Illinois; and Metro Call-A-Ride, a paratransit fleet of 122 vans. Metro is an enterprise of Bi-State Development (BSD), which also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport, the Bi-State Development Research Institute, the Gateway Arch Riverboats, and operates the Gateway Arch Trams and Revenue Collections Center. BSD also operates the St. Louis Regional Freightway.