Metro Service Changes Scheduled for June 15
Metro transit constantly monitors and reviews feedback from customers and operators as part of the agency’s commitment to build a better transit experience for the St. Louis region. As a result, MetroBus routes and schedules are regularly updated to improve MetroLink connections and MetroBus on-time performance.
Details of the Quarterly Service Change, effective Monday, June 15, are as follows:
- #01 Gold: Routing change – the route will stay on Taylor to Maryland to Euclid in both directions to avoid congestion due to long-term construction on Euclid.
- #11 Chippewa: Time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- #17 Oakville: Time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays.
- #18 Taylor: Time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- #41 Lee: Routing changes – between Kossuth Ave. and Grove St., the route will use Grand and Carter in both directions. Between Natural Bridge and St. Louis Ave., the route will use 25th Street across Natural Bridge in both directions.
- #42 Sarah: Time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- #49 North Lindbergh: Routing change and schedule adjustments – the route will serve the Danforth Plant Science Center on Olive Street at Lindbergh on Northbound trips only. Time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- #61 Chambers Road: Schedule adjustments on weekday late evening trips from the North Hanley MetroLink Station to relieve overcrowding and improve schedule adherence.
- #75 Lilac-Hanley: Time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- #3X Muny Trolley: The Muny Trolley will operate between the Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Station (stop located at Pershing & DeBaliviere due to construction) and The Muny Theatre on days when performances are scheduled The Muny 2015 Summer Season program, beginning June 15.
Specific details about the June 15 MetroBus service change updates, including new schedules and maps, can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Plan Your Trip section under Service Changes. Customer Service representatives are available from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 314-982-1406 (Missouri) or 618-271-7879 (Illinois).
About Bi-State Development Agency
The Bi-State Development Agency (BSDA) is the operator of the Metro public transportation system for the St. Louis region, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 379 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 77 MetroBus routes; and Metro Call-A-Ride, a paratransit fleet of 120 vans. BSDA also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park, and the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center and Gateway Arch Transportation System. The region’s new freight district also will be operated by BSDA.