MetroLink Work Scheduled April 14-20
Work is scheduled on the MetroLink system Monday through Sunday (April 14-20), and some passengers may experience short delays in the work zones. The affected areas of the MetroLink system are:
• Maplewood-Manchester Station
• Sunnen Station
• Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Station
• Central West End Station
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Maplewood-Manchester and Sunnen Stations from 8 p.m. until the end of service Monday to Thursday (April 14-17), to accommodate crews conducting track maintenance work.
• Eastbound Blue Line trains will depart the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44, Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester Stations approximately five minutes earlier than scheduled departure times.
• Red Line service will not be affected.
Blue Line trains will only operate between the Forest Park-DeBaliviere and Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Stations from 8 p.m. until the end of service Friday (April 18), and all day Saturday (April 19) and all day Sunday (April 20), to accommodate crews conducting platform maintenance work at the Central West End MetroLink Station.
• Westbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Fairview Heights and Central West End Stations should board a Red Line train to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station, and transfer to a Blue Line train to continue westbound.
• Eastbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Central West End and Fairview Heights Stations will need to board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue eastbound.
• Red Line customers may experience delays up to 10 minutes.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.
The Bi-State Development Agency/Metro (BSDA/Metro) is the operator of the Metro public transportation system for the St. Louis region, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 372 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 75 MetroBus routes; and Metro Call‑A‑Ride, a paratransit fleet of 120 vans. BSDA/Metro also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park, and the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center, the Gateway Arch Transportation System, and the Gateway Arch Parking Facility.