MetroLink Work Scheduled April 6-12
Customers are encouraged to allow a little extra time for their commutes next week as maintenance and construction work on the MetroLink system may result in brief delays for some Red Line and Blue Line MetroLink passengers. Some passengers may also need to board trains from the opposite platform during this work. To accommodate crews next week, MetroLink will operate on a single track at these stations:
- Clayton MetroLink Station
- Forsyth MetroLink Station
- University City-Big Bend MetroLink Station
- Skinker MetroLink Station
- Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Station
- Delmar Loop MetroLink Station
On Monday through Thursday (April 6-9) from 8:00 p.m. until the end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the University City-Big Bend, Skinker, Delmar Loop and Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Stations.
- Passengers boarding MetroLink at these stations should look for signs designating which platform is open during this period. Passengers traveling in BOTH directions will have to board MetroLink trains from the DESIGNATED platforms.
- Blue Line and Red Line customers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes.
On Friday (April 10) from 7:00 p.m. until the end of service, and Saturday and Sunday (April 11 & 12) from the beginning of service until the end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Clayton and Forsyth MetroLink Stations.
- Passengers traveling in BOTH directions will have to board MetroLink trains from the EASTBOUND platforms at the Clayton and Forsyth MetroLink Stations.
- Blue Line customers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes. Red Line service will not be impacted by this work.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.
About Bi-State Development Agency
The Bi-State Development Agency (BSDA) is the operator of the Metro public transportation system for the St. Louis region, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 379 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 75 MetroBus routes; and Metro Call‑A‑Ride, a paratransit fleet of 120 vans. BSDA also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park, and the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center and Gateway Arch Transportation System. The region’s new freight district also will be operated by BSDA.