Work is scheduled on the MetroLink system Monday through Sunday (March 3-9) and some passengers may experience short delays in the work zones. The affected areas of the MetroLink system are:
• Maplewood-Manchester Station
• Sunnen Station
• College Station
• Jackie Joyner-Kersee Center Station
• Washington Park Station
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Maplewood-Manchester and Sunnen Stations from 8 p.m. until the end of service Monday through Friday (March 3-7) to accommodate crews conducting track maintenance.
• From 8 p.m. until 11 p.m., eastbound Blue Line trains will depart Shrewsbury Lansdowne I-44, Sunnen and Maplewood-Manchester Stations approximately five minutes earlier than the scheduled departure times.
• Red Line service will not be affected.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the College Station from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday (March 8 & 9) to accommodate crews conducting bridge inspections.
• Blue Line service will not be affected.
• Red Line passengers may experience up to 5 minute delays.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Jackie Joyner Kersee Center Station and Washington Park Station from 8 p.m. until the end of service Sunday (March 9) to accommodate crews performing track maintenance.
• Blue Line trains will only operate between the Forest Park-DeBaliviere and Shrewsbury Lansdowne I-44 Stations.
o Westbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Fairview Heights and Central West End Stations should board a Red Line train to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to catch a Blue Line train.
o Eastbound Blue Line passengers traveling between the Central West End and Fairview Heights Stations should board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue eastbound.
• Red Line passengers may experience 5 to 10 minute delays.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.
The Bi-State Development Agency/Metro (BSDA/Metro) is the operator of the Metro public transportation system for the St. Louis region, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 372 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 75 MetroBus routes; and Metro Call-A-Ride, a paratransit fleet of 120 vans.
BSDA/Metro also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park, and the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center, the Gateway Arch Transportation System, and the Gateway Arch Parking Facility.