MetroLink Work Scheduled November 9-13
MetroLink passengers are encouraged to allow extra time for their evening commutes this week as work along the light rail system may cause delays.
On Monday through Friday (Nov. 9-13) from 8 p.m. to end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Central West End MetroLink Station to accommodate construction work. During these periods, Blue Line MetroLink trains will only operate between the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 and Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Stations.
- Westbound Blue Line passengers will need to board a Red Line train between the Fairview Heights and Central West End MetroLink Stations, and travel to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to transfer to a Blue Line train and continue their westbound trips.
- Eastbound Blue Line passengers will need to board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue their eastbound trips.
- Red Line MetroLink passengers may experience delays of 5 minutes.
- Passengers should allow 10 minutes when transferring between Red Line and Blue Line.
On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (Nov. 9-10, 12-13) from 8 p.m. to end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the College and Shiloh-Scott Stations for track maintenance. During these periods:
- Eastbound passengers traveling to the Shiloh-Scott Station will need to exit their train at College Station and board a Shuttle Train to continue their trip to the Shiloh-Scott Station. Eastbound passengers traveling from College Station to Shiloh-Scott Station may encounter delays of 5 to 10 minutes.
- Westbound passengers at the Shiloh-Scott Station will need to board a Shuttle Train and ride to College Station, where they can then board a westbound Red Line Passengers traveling from the Shiloh-Scott Station to College Station may encounter delays of up to 20 minutes.
- Blue Line MetroLink service will not be impacted.
- Passengers who normally park at the Shiloh-Scott Station are encouraged to park at College Station on the affected dates to avoid delays after 8 p.m.
As a reminder, MetroLink will not operate between the Forest Park-DeBaliviere and Civic Center MetroLink Stations on Saturday, Nov. 14 and Sunday, Nov. 15, due to construction projects near the light rail system. During this period, MetroLink Station Shuttles will transport passengers by bus between the Forest Park-DeBaliviere, Central West End, Cortex, Grand, Union Station and Civic Center MetroLink Stations. Passengers traveling through this area are encouraged to plan ahead and allow an extra 30 minutes for their commute.
For more information, visit the Rider Alert section on metrostlouis.org or contact Metro Transit Information at 314-231-2345 (phone) or 314-207-9786 (text), Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.