MetroLink Work Scheduled October 12-18
Maintenance work on the MetroLink system scheduled October 12-18 may result in delays for some Red Line and Blue Line MetroLink passengers. To accommodate crews replacing wooden rail ties and making repairs to tunnels in downtown St. Louis, MetroLink will operate on a single track at several stations next week, and Blue Line MetroLink trains will not serve all Blue Line stations next weekend.
The following MetroLink stations will be impacted by light rail maintenance work next week:
Monday through Friday evenings only:
- Delmar Loop MetroLink Station
- Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Station
All day Saturday and Sunday:
- Stadium MetroLink Station
- 8th & Pine MetroLink Station
- Convention Center MetroLink Station
- Laclede’s Landing MetroLink Station
On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (October 12,13,14,16) from 8 p.m. until end of service, and Thursday (October 15) from 11:30 p.m. until end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Delmar Loop and Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Stations.
- Passengers traveling in BOTH directions will need to board MetroLink trains from the WESTBOUND platform of the Delmar Loop MetroLink Station.
- Red Line and Blue Line passengers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes during this single-track operation.
On Saturday and Sunday (October 17 & 18) from the beginning of service until end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Stadium, 8th & Pine, Convention Center and Laclede’s Landing MetroLink Stations, and Blue Line MetroLink trains will only operate between the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 and Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Stations.
- Passengers traveling in BOTH directions will need to board MetroLink trains from the WESTBOUND platform of the Stadium, 8th & Pine, Convention Center and Laclede’s Landing Stations.
- Westbound Blue Line passengers will need to board a Red Line train between the Fairview Heights and Central West End MetroLink Stations and travel to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Station to connect with a westbound Blue Line train.
- Eastbound Blue Line passengers should board a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue their eastbound trips.
- Blue Line and Red Line passengers may experience delays of 10 to 15 minutes during this single-track operation.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.
Metro is the operator of the St. Louis region’s public transportation system, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 391 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 77 MetroBus routes in Missouri and Illinois; and Metro Call‑A‑Ride, a paratransit fleet of 120 vans. Metro is an enterprise of Bi-State Development (BSD), which also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park; the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center and Gateway Arch trams. BSD also operates the Bi-State Development Research Institute and the Regional Freight District.