St. Louis Blues and Metro Team Up to Bring Special Deals to Transit Riders
The St. Louis Blues are partnering with Metro to offer special discounts for Metro transit riders. Thousands of hockey fans already take Metro to safely and conveniently get to Blues home games at the Scottrade Center. Now, they can save money on great tickets simply by showing their Metro transit pass or Metro ticket at the Blues box office to receive $5 off tickets for select mezzanine-level seats and $10 off tickets for select plaza level seats, while supplies last. Up to four tickets may be purchased at a discount, and the offer is valid for the following games:
- November 15 – vs. Buffalo Sabres
- November 17 – vs. San Jose Sharks
- November 28 – vs. Dallas Stars
- December 1 – vs. Tampa Bay Lightning
- December 6 – vs. Montreal Canadiens
- December 15 – vs. New Jersey Devils
- December 19 – vs. Edmonton Oilers
- December 28 – vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- January 5 – vs. Carolina Hurricanes
- January 10 – vs. Boston Bruins
- January 17 – vs. Ottawa Senators
- January 19 – vs. Washington Capitals
- February 2 – vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
- February 16 – vs. Vancouver Canucks
- February 20 – vs. Florida Panthers
- February 28 – vs. Edmonton Oilers
- March 23 – vs. Vancouver Canucks
- March 27 – vs. Phoenix Coyotes
- April 4 – vs. Winnipeg Jets
Visit stlouisblues.com/metro for more information about the special Metro ticket offer, and to sign up for other special offers at the Scottrade Center and the Peabody Opera House.
Metro makes it easy for hockey fans to take in all of the action of St. Louis Blues games without worrying about traffic or finding a place to park. Fans can take advantage of more than a dozen MetroBus routes with stops near the Scottrade Center, or they can leave their vehicles at one of 21 free Park-Ride lots at MetroLink stations in Missouri and Illinois and ride MetroLink to the Civic Center MetroLink Station.
To plan your trip, download the Metro On The Go App to your mobile device, use the Trip Planner on metrostlouis.org or contact Metro Transit Information at 314-231-2345 or 618-271-2345, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Metro is the operator of the St. Louis region’s public transportation system, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 399 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 78 MetroBus routes in Missouri and Illinois; and Metro Call‑A‑Ride, a paratransit fleet of 122 vans. Metro is an enterprise of Bi-State Development (BSD), which also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center and Gateway Arch trams. BSD also operates the Bi-State Development Research Institute and the St. Louis Regional Freightway.