Lambert Airport Terminal #2 MetroLink Station Elevator Out of Service
The elevator at the Lambert Airport Terminal #2 MetroLink Station is out of service and it could be several months before the necessary repairs can be completed.
MetroLink riders who are traveling to or from Lambert Airport Terminal #2 Station and use a wheelchair or mobility device will need to make adjustments to their commute, as the only access to and from the MetroLink platform at Terminal 2 is by stairs.
If you are a MetroLink customer and are not able to take the stairs when you arrive or depart from the Terminal 2 MetroLink Station, here’s what you need to do:
Heading Westbound to Lambert Airport Terminal #2
- Remain on your westbound Red Line train and continue to Lambert Airport Terminal #1 Station.
- Proceed to Terminal 1 Entry 12.
- Board the Airport Terminal Shuttle to be transported to Terminal 2.
Heading Eastbound from Lambert Airport Terminal #2
- Proceed to Airport Terminal 2 Entry 10.
- Board the Terminal Shuttle to be transported to Terminal 1.
- Head to the Lambert Airport Terminal #1 MetroLink Station to catch an eastbound Red Line train.
For additional information or assistance, contact Metro Transit Information at 314.231.2345 (phone) or 314.207.9786 (text), available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. You can also use the Passenger Assist Telephone located at all MetroLink stations.