RIDE ON to Spring Fun This AprilReturn to Blog
Spring’s here – and St. Louis is alive with action this month! Whether it’s cheering on your favorite hometown sports team or exploring all that the city has to offer – get in on the action with Metro Transit. Check out this list of April events you won’t want to miss.
Go Team, Go!
St. Louis sports teams are making creating a lot of excitement this year with high attendance and winning streaks. Whether it’s the Blues, Battlehawks, St. Louis City SC, or Cardinal baseball this April, there’s no need to search for parking spots or navigate through traffic – just relax & ride on Metro to cheer on your favorite team. Click here to learn how easy it is to ride to the big game.
Your Funny Bone Fix
If you need a good laugh, there’s no better way to fix your funny bone than by attending a comedy show. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to boost your mood and get your daily dose of humor!
- April 5: David Cross at The Sheldon Concert Hall. Use the #10 City Limits or the #70 Grand and enjoy the laughter.
- April 21: Katt Williams is at The Chaifetz Arena which can be easily accessed by MetroBus #94 Page or #10 City Limits.
- April 29: Drew Lynch at Helium & Elements Restaurant. Take a trip on the Blue Line MetroLink and get off at the Richmond Heights MetroLink Station to get to the show.
April Music and Concerts
St. Louis is known for its vibrant music scene, and this month is no exception. Visitors can enjoy a diverse range of music performances and concerts, including jazz, blues, country, and rock. Take a look at who you’ll see in St. Louis this month:
- April 1: Koe Wetzel & his crew are taking the stage at The Chaifetz Arena
- April 7: Feeling bluesy? Don’t miss the 15th Annual Gateway Blues Festival at Stifel Theatre – it’s sure to be an unforgettable event! Catch the rich sounds of blues legends like Ronnie Bell, Pokey Bear, Tucka, and more!
- Starting April 12: Step into another world with Wicked opening up its show at The Fox Theatre – take a ride and grab your seat before the crowd.
- April 14: Enjoy Kane Brown’s live performance at the Enterprise Center, just a quick transit ride away! A short walk from the Civic Center Transit Center will get you there to enjoy the night of fun.
- April 25: Get ready for an electrifying experience with Lizzo & Latto at the Enterprise Center! Don’t miss out on seeing these talented, award-winning musicians light up the stage.
- April 27: Swing by The Pageant for an unforgettable performance by Hardy!
- April 29: Enjoy Tim McGraw’s country star power back in St Louis at the Chaifetz Arena this month.
- April 30: Wrap up your month with the classic hits of Janet Jackson and Ludacris at the Enterprise Center.
Metro Transit Connections:
- MetroLink: Civic Center Transit Center
- MetroBus: #4 Natural Bridge, #10 Gravois-Lindell, #11 Chippewa, #19 St. Louis Ave., #30 Arsenal, #31 Chouteau, #32 Dr. ML King, #40 North Broadway, #41 Lee, #73 Carondelet, #74 Florissant, #94 Page, #97 Delmar
- MetroBus: #10 City Limits or #94 Page
- MetroLink: Delmar Loop MetroLink Station
- MetroBus: #2 Red, #16 City Limits, #91 Olive, #97 Delmar
- MetroBus: #70 Grand
A Final Spring Forward
The days are much longer and it’s the perfect chance to enjoy local events with friends and family. Other April events include:
- April 1: Gateway Outdoor Expo in Tower Grove Park
- April 1-2: GO! St. Louis Marathon in Forest Park
- April 22-23: Earth Day Festival
Tower Grove Park can be accessed by a trip on MetroBus #30 Arsenal, #70 Grand or, #95 Kingshighway. Ride on MetroLink to the Forest Park-DeBalieviere Station or take the #90 Hampton MetroBus to enjoy everything Forest Park has to offer this month.
Plan your Trip Ahead
To plan your trip to any of these great local events, use our online Trip Planner or download the Transit App to plan your trip and pay your fare, or contact Metro Transit Information Desk at 314.231.2345 (phone) or 314.207.9786 (text), available 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.