Let’s Go Blues!
Metro makes it easy for you to enjoy all of the fun and excitement of St. Louis hockey without the hassle of traffic jams, road closures, paying for parking, and feeling pain at the pump.
Taking Metro to Blues Games
- Park for free at any of the 20 Metro Park-Ride lots at MetroLink stations in Missouri and Illinois
- Purchase a $5 Metro Day Pass for unlimited trips on MetroLink
- Take a quick ride to Civic Center Transit Center to get to Enterprise Center
As trains and platforms may be crowded before, during and after the games, passengers are encouraged to allow extra time for their commutes and to pay close attention to children and others they are traveling with so they do not get separated.
MetroBus is also another great option to get to Blues games!
- Utilize more than a dozen MetroBus routes serving the Civic Center Transit Center
- MetroBus Routes Serving Civic Center: #4 Natural Bridge, #10 Gravois-Lindell, #11 Chippewa, #19 St. Louis Ave., #30 Arsenal, #31 Chouteau, #32 Dr. ML King, #40 North Broadway, #41 Lee, #73 Carondelet, #74 Florissant, #94 Page, #97 Delmar
View the schedule for all upcoming St. Louis Blues games
Use the Transit app to Plan Your Trip
To plan your trip and pay your fare, download the Transit app! For only $5, you can get a Metro Day Pass with unlimited rides on MetroBus and MetroLink.
Have trip planning question? Contact Metro Transit Information at 314.231.2345 (phone) or 314.207.9786 (text), available 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.