Changes to MetroBus and MetroLink Service on June 13
On June 13, Metro Transit will make schedule adjustments to three MetroBus routes in Missouri: #58 Chesterfield Valley, #70 Grand and #94 Page as part of a quarterly service change to improve on-time performance and better manage passenger volume on select trips. Also on June 13, the westbound platform of the 8th & Pine MetroLink Station will temporarily close for two weeks for repair and maintenance work at the station.
June 13 MetroBus Service Change
- #58 Chesterfield Valley – Weekday schedule adjustments for westbound afternoon trips to improve on-time performance.
- #70 Grand – Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve on-time performance of evening trips after 6 p.m.
- #94 Page – Weekday schedule adjustments to include an additional eastbound trip during the afternoon to better manage passenger volume.
New schedules for the three MetroBus routes are currently available on the Upcoming Schedule Changes page of metrostlouis.org and the Transit app.
Temporary Closure at 8th & Pine MetroLink Station
The westbound platform of the 8th & Pine MetroLink Station will be temporarily closed from Monday, June 13, to Sunday, June 26, for repair and maintenance work. During this temporary closure, MetroLink trains will not stop at the westbound platform at 8th & Pine Station, and passengers will not be able to board or exit the train from that platform.
- Traveling westbound from 8th & Pine Station: Westbound passengers should use the eastbound platform at the 8th & Pine Station to board an eastbound MetroLink train to the Laclede’s Landing Station. Passengers can then cross the platform to board a westbound MetroLink train and continue their trip.
- Traveling westbound to 8th & Pine Station: Passengers headed westbound to 8th & Pine Station should remain on the train and continue to the Civic Center Station. Passengers can then cross the platform to board an eastbound MetroLink train and complete their trip to the 8th & Pine Station.
Transit riders who have questions or would like assistance should contact Metro Transit Information at 314.207.9786 (text) or 314.231.2345 (phone), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.