Metro Quarterly Service Update Scheduled for June 13
Updated (June 1) to include the #74 Florissant MetroBus route, which will see schedule adjustments as part of the June 13 service change.
Metro regularly monitors and reviews feedback from passengers and operators as part of the organization’s commitment to build a better transit experience for the St. Louis region. Each quarter, Metro uses this feedback, along with other trip data, to update MetroBus routes and schedules to improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections.
Please note that due to the Grand Bridge construction project over Interstate 44, two MetroBus express routes will leave 5 minutes earlier in the morning. Those affected routes are the #58X Twin Oaks Express and the #410X Eureka Express. Fifteen other MetroBus routes are impacted by the service change.
Details of the Quarterly Service Change effective Monday, June 13, are as follows:
- #11 Chippewa: Schedule adjustments – additional weekday trips will be added during off-peak daytime service.
- #34 Earth City: Schedule adjustments – last weekday trip will be adjusted to arrive at the North Hanley MetroLink Station at 11:31 p.m. to connect with the #4 Natural Bridge departing at 11:36 p.m.
- #38 Hazelwood: Schedule adjustments – adjustments made to facilitate connections with the #35 Rock Road at Phantom Drive.
- #47 Clayton-NCTC: Schedule adjustments – adjustments made to facilitate better connections with the #258 Clayton-West County at the Clayton Transit Center.
- #61 Chambers: Route and Schedule adjustments – route will be extended to serve Lookaway & Spring Gardens. (#71 Parker will serve the Riverview Transit Center.)
- #70 Grand: Schedule adjustments – two late night trips will be added northbound from Loughborough Commons at 1:18 a.m. and 1:48 a.m. to the Grand MetroLink Station.
- #71 Parker: Route and Schedule adjustments – route will serve Riverview Transit Center via Lilac Avenue. Route will no longer serve Lookaway & Spring Garden, which will instead be served by the #61 Chambers.
- #72 Monarch: Schedule adjustments – additional trips will be added to serve the Missouri Veterans Home.
- #74 Florissant: Schedule adjustments on weekdays.
- #76 Waterford: Route and Schedule adjustments – route will no longer enter Grandview Plaza, service will continue on Dunn Road to Waterford.
- #77 McDonnell-Lindbergh: Route and Schedule adjustments – route will serve Clock Tower Plaza via West Florissant Road, Seven Hills and New Halls Ferry Road.
- #78 Larimore: Schedule adjustments – all weekday trips between 5:34 a.m. and 6:12 p.m., and two A.M. and P.M. trips on Saturday, will serve the National Personnel Records Center. Trip times will also be adjusted to connect with other routes at the North County Transit Center.
- #94 Page: Schedule adjustments – one late night trip will be added eastbound from Warson Road at 11:05 p.m. to the Wellston MetroLink Station to relieve overcrowding.
- #98 Ballas-North Hanley: Schedule adjustments – P.M. peak trip times adjusted.
- #58X Twin Oaks Express: Route and Schedule adjustments – A.M. trips will start 5 minutes earlier and route will be adjusted due to Grand Bridge construction over Interstate 44.
- #174X North Express: Schedule adjustments – A.M. trip will be added to arrive in downtown St. Louis at 8:17 a.m.
- #410X Eureka Express: Route and Schedule adjustments – A.M. trips will start 5 minutes earlier and route will be adjusted during Grand Bridge construction over Interstate 44.
For questions or more information, please contact Metro Customer Service, available from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 314-982-1406 or 618-271-7879.
Metro is the operator of the St. Louis region’s public transportation system, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 399 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 78 MetroBus routes in Missouri and Illinois; and Metro Call-A-Ride, a paratransit fleet of 122 vans. Metro is an enterprise of Bi-State Development (BSD), which also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park; the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center and Gateway Arch trams. BSD also operates the Bi-State Development Research Institute and the St. Louis Regional Freightway.