Metro Transit Quarterly Service Change Scheduled for September 10
Metro Transit will make adjustments to five MetroBus routes on September 10, as part of the quarterly service change. Metro monitors and reviews feedback from riders and operators, and uses this feedback and other trip data to make updates to MetroBus routes and schedules. These service updates improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections, and are a part of Metro’s commitment toward building a better experience for Metro Transit riders throughout the region.
Details of the Quarterly Service Change Effective September 10:
- #2 Red: Route will serve new ADA-accessible bus stops on Pennsylvania Ave., and will no longer enter the parking lot at the Schnucks store in University City
- #31 Chouteau: Schedule adjustments to two westbound weekday trips to improve connectivity with the #57 Maplewood-Wildwood MetroBus route
- #64 Lucas-Hunt: Route will serve new ADA-accessible bus stops on Lucas & Hunt Road, and will no longer access Burrwood Drive; schedule adjustments to accommodate this route change
- #98 Ballas-North Hanley: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve MetroLink connectivity
- #15 Belleville-Shiloh-O’Fallon: Route and schedule adjustments to accommodate service to Shiloh Veterans Clinic on Fortune Blvd.
For questions or more information, please contact Metro Customer Service by calling 314-982-1406 or 618-271-7879 or texting 314-207-9786, Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. New schedules and route maps can be found on metrostlouis.org.
About Metro Transit
Metro Transit operates the St. Louis region’s public transportation system which includes 400 clean-burning diesel buses that serve 83 MetroBus routes in eastern Missouri and southwestern Illinois. Metro also operates MetroLink light rail vehicles on 46 miles of track serving 38 stations in the two-state area, and operates Metro Call‑A‑Ride, a paratransit fleet of 122 vans. Metro Transit is one of five enterprises operated by Bi-State Development.