Metro Transit Service Adjustments Scheduled for June 21
Metro Transit will make adjustments to 10 MetroBus routes that serve the City of St. Louis and St. Louis County in Missouri and St. Clair County in Illinois on Monday, June 21, as part of the regular quarterly service change. Metro monitors and reviews feedback from riders and drivers, and uses this feedback and other trip data to make updates to improve on-time performance and for more efficient MetroLink and MetroBus connections.
In addition, Metro Call-A-Ride will resume fare collection on June 21, which was temporarily suspended last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. ADA paratransit riders will pay $2 per trip, and exact fare is required. There are no changes to MetroLink service in this quarterly service change.
All Metro Transit customers are encouraged to check metrostlouis.org, Transit app or contact Metro Transit Information for updated schedule and route information. Metro Transit Information is available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 314-207-9786 (text) or 314-231-2345 (phone).
New schedules and route information for the June 21 Service Change are available on the Upcoming Schedule Changes page of the Metro Transit website at metrostlouis.org/upcoming-schedule-changes.
June 21 Service Change Details
- #11 Chippewa – Weekday schedule adjustments to improve on-time performance.
- #16 City Limits – Weekday schedule adjustments to improve on-time performance of northbound service.
- #58 Chesterfield Valley – Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve MetroBus connections.
- #71 Patterson-Redman – Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments, route adjustment to serve Christian Hospital.
- #73 Carondelet – Weekday schedule adjustment to northbound morning service.
- #94 Page – Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments for early morning and late night service.
- #100 Hazelwood – Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve MetroBus connections at North Hanley Transit Center.
- #410 Eureka Express – Weekday schedule adjustments for westbound afternoon and evening service.
- #5 Missouri Ave. – ML King (IL) – Weekday schedule adjustments to late night service to improve MetroLink connections.
- #17 Carlyle – 17th Street (IL) – Route discontinued, replaced by Belleville Flyer service from St. Clair County Transit District. Visit scctd.org/belleville-flyer for more information.