MetroLink Work Scheduled April 29 – May 3
Customers are encouraged to allow extra time for their evening commutes this week as maintenance and construction work on the MetroLink system may result in delays for some Red Line and Blue Line MetroLink passengers. To accommodate crews, MetroLink will operate on a single track at these stations:
- College MetroLink Station
- Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station
- Clayton MetroLink Station
- Forsyth MetroLink Station
- University City-Big Bend MetroLink Station
- Skinker MetroLink Station
- Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Station
- Delmar Loop MetroLink Station
On Wednesday through Friday (April 29 – May 1) and on Sunday (May 3) from 8 p.m. until end of service, regular Red Line MetroLink service will end at College Station. Customers who normally park at the Shiloh-Scott Station are encouraged to park at the College Station on the affected dates to avoid delays after 8 p.m.
- Eastbound passengers wishing to travel to the Shiloh-Scott Station will need to get off the Red Line MetroLink train at College Station and board a Shuttle Train to continue to the Shiloh-Scott Station. Eastbound passengers traveling from College Station to the Shiloh-Scott Station may encounter delays of 5 to 10 minutes.
- Westbound passengers at the Shiloh-Scott Station will need to board a Shuttle Train and ride to College Station where they can board a westbound Red Line train. Westbound passengers traveling from the Shiloh-Scott Station to College Station may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
On Wednesday and Thursday (April 29 & 30) from 10:30 p.m. until the end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the Clayton and Forsyth MetroLink Stations.
- On Wednesday, passengers traveling in BOTH directions will need to board MetroLink trains from the WESTBOUND platform.
- On Thursday, passengers traveling in BOTH directions will need to board MetroLink trains from the EASTBOUND platform.
- Blue Line customers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes. Red Line service will not be impacted by this work.
On Friday (May 1) from 11:30 p.m. until end of service, and Saturday and Sunday (May 2-3) from 8 p.m. until the end of service, MetroLink will operate on a single track at the University City-Big Bend, Skinker, Delmar Loop and Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Stations.
- Passengers traveling in BOTH directions will need to board MetroLink trains from the EASTBOUND platforms at these stations.
- Blue Line and Red Line customers may experience delays of 5 to 10 minutes.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.
About Bi-State Development Agency
The Bi-State Development Agency (BSDA) is the operator of the Metro public transportation system for the St. Louis region, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 379 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 77 MetroBus routes; and Metro Call-A-Ride, a paratransit fleet of 120 vans. BSDA also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park, and the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center and Gateway Arch Transportation System. The region’s new freight district also will be operated by BSDA.