Interim Director of Communications
Work is scheduled on the MetroLink system Monday through Sunday (June 3-9) and some Red Line passengers may experience short delays in the work zones. The affected areas of the MetroLink system are:
• College MetroLink Station
• Shiloh-Scott MetroLink Station
• UMSL South MetroLink Station
• UMSL North MetroLink Station
• North Hanley MetroLink Station
To perform track work between College Station and Shiloh-Scott Station, regular MetroLink service will end at College Station for the Red Line Monday through Thursday nights (June 3-6) and Sunday night (June 9) beginning at 8 p.m. until the end of service. Customers who normally park at the Shiloh-Scott Station especially Cardinals fans are encouraged to park at the College Station on the affected dates to avoid delays after 8 p.m. This schedule is expected to continue Monday through Thursday nights and Sunday nights through September.
• Eastbound Red Line passengers wishing to travel to Shiloh-Scott Station will board a Shuttle Train at College Station to continue to Shiloh-Scott Station. Shiloh-Scott passengers may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
• Westbound Red Line passengers at Shiloh-Scott Station will board a Shuttle Train there and ride to College Station, where they can board a regular in-service westbound train. Shiloh-Scott passengers may encounter delays of 20 to 25 minutes.
• Blue Line service will not be affected.
MetroLink will operate on a single track at the UMSL South, UMSL North and North Hanley stations Friday night (June 7) from 8 p.m. until the end of service and Saturday and Sunday (June 8-9) from the beginning of service until the end of service to accommodate crews conducting platform maintenance. Red Line passengers may experience up to 5 minute delays. Blue Line service will not be affected.
Updates on MetroLink operations can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Rider Alert section.
The Bi-State Development Agency/Metro (BSDA/Metro) is the operator of the Metro public transportation system for the St. Louis region, which includes the 87 vehicle, 46-mile MetroLink light rail system; 374 MetroBus vehicle fleet that operates on 75 MetroBus routes; and Metro Call-A-Ride, a paratransit fleet of 121 vans.
BSDA/Metro also owns and operates St. Louis Downtown Airport and its surrounding industrial business park, and the Gateway Arch Riverboats, as well as operates the Gateway Arch Revenue Collections Center, the Gateway Arch Transportation System, and the Gateway Arch Parking Facility.